Thursday, March 29, 2012

Another Fried Chicken Class
I'm back at the marvelous Kitchen Conservatory again this week with more fried chicken.


These classes continualy amaze me-frying chicken is an art, not a recipe.  It takes lots of practice to fry really great chicken.  Some of my students have never fried a bird before and some have been frying them for years.  There are always some really good rersults and of course some not so much.  But I do know that everyone leaves with a certian confidence and that they will master that elusive perfectly fried chicken.









Other little parts of my chicken class include hand creaming the corn for corn pudding, and ricing the potatoes make the fluffiest mashed potatoes.  I didn't get a shot of the cream gravy, and the strawberry bread turned out beautifully-which often it does not.

No comments: